Tasha Blackmon is a dynamic participatory leader with more than 20 years of experience in business operations. Blackmon is responsible for providing administrative and operational oversight to Cherry Health, the largest Federally Qualified Health Center in Michigan. She has led numerous development projects, as well as large scale renovations and expansion projects during her 13-year tenure with Cherry Health.
Blackmon serves on multiple local, state and national committees:
- Behavioral Health Community Steering Committee
- Children’s Advocacy Center Board
- City of Grand Rapids’ Sustainability Advisory Council
- Kent County Crisis Center Task Force
- Grand Valley State University Vice Provost for Health Advisory Board
- Michigan Community Health Network (MCHN) Board and Operations Committee
- Michigan Primary Care Association
- National Assoc. of Community Health Centers (NACHC) Subcommittee of Health Center Financing
- National Assoc. of Community Health Centers’ (NACHC) Committee on Health Center Excellence & Training
- National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE)
- Varnum’s Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Council
Blackmon has volunteered with many organizations; she is a philanthropist and eager volunteer who seeks opportunities to give back to the community.