Founder and CEO of La Fuente Consulting, an organizational development consultancy, is on a MISSION: to bridge cultures and simplify communication in the workplace, in community and personal spaces. She guides executives through the cultural transformation process to develop inclusive, equitable and welcoming work environments. Ana believes that this can only be achieved through fostering an open, positive and respectful culture were all are accepted, valued and able to contribute to their full potential.
She is considered a thought leader with hands on practical experience in the field of organizational development, in particular diversity, inclusion, cultural intelligence. She has over 15 years experience in working with c-suite leadership of fortune 500 companies as a management consultant, strategist, executive coach, learning and development professional and cross-cultural communicator.
Ana is a …
• Is a graduate of the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business and College of Literature Science & Arts (MBA Corporate Finance, 1985); BA Spanish and Linguistics/Literature, 1981); studied at the Ibero-Amerciana University, Mexico City, Mexico.
• Is bilingual/bicultural, fluent in Spanish and English.
• Is a featured speaker on the topics of: Diversity, Inclusion, Cultural Intelligence, Cross Cultural Communication, Leading Through Effective Communication, Cultural Competence in Healthcare, Role of Culture and Language in global companies and other business topics.
• Is a Ferris State University Trustee and Board Vice Chair; a Grand Rapids Community Foundation Board Member
• Most recent accolades include: 2020 Athena Leadership Award finalist, 2017 Hispanic Business Person of the Year; 2016 Most Influential Women in West Michigan Honoree; 2016 Alas Latina Women Owned Business of the Year
• Is a member of the Society of Human Resources, ITAP International, American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), American Translators Association, Interpreters/Translators Association (ATA) various Chamber of Commerce organizations and serves on several non-profit board and committees.
Ana has provided and facilitated across industries (healthcare, pharmaceuticals, financial and manufacturing, retail, technology and education) comprehensive development programs for thousands of participants from the shop floor to the board room across North America.