Please join us for networking, appetizers and drinks at the University Club overlooking beautiful downtown Grand Rapids beginning at 4:00pm.
We will have a modified program followed by an opportunity to network with fellow Rotarian’s while enjoying the view of the city from the 10th Floor. Parking will be discounted.
We hope that you will bring your spouses, friends, co-workers, clients and prospect members to this fun event.
Please RSVP by 12:00pm on Tuesday, October 2nd.
Our Menu for the evening will include:
- Domestic and Imported Cheese, Fresh Fruit & Crackers
- Spinach Artichoke Dip with Crostinis
- Tomato Bruschetta with Crostinis
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- Sesame Chicken with Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- Rum/Apple Cider Punch
- Domestic Import Beer, Banquet Wines (we will provide 1 drink ticket and additional tickets can be purchased for $7)