Lighthouse Insurance Group
why lighthouse group?
Lighthouse Group prides itself in being a trusted insurance and title advisor in many Michigan communities. The Lighthouse Group team promises exemplary service, leveraging top-rate relationships with a variety of carriers to offer the greatest amount of choice.
Eve Rogus Vice President-Principal
- 20 years of experience in insurance and benefits consulting; Registered Health Underwriter
- Primary focus to use consultative approach in high-level strategy and plan design while maintaining project oversight and management
- State of Michigan Licensed Producer of Life, Accident, Health and Variable Annuities
- Managing Partner and Board of Director for Lighthouse Insurance Group and Lighthouse Title Group
- Past Agent Advisory Council Member—Priority Health, BCBSM, Grand Valley Health Plan and Delta Dental
- Former Co-Chair of Cystic Fibrosis Wine and Roses Event, Steering Committee MDA Black and Blue Ball
- Member—National Association of Health Underwriters, West Michigan Association of Health Underwriters, Alliance for Health, Grand Rapids Society of Human Resources, Inforum, University Club Grand Rapids
- Past President of West Michigan Association of Health Underwriters
- West Michigan Association of Health Underwriters Board of Trustee for 7 years
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Central Michigan University in Business Administration and Economics
Joe Biermacher Account Executive
I live in East Grand Rapids (since 2003), and have been married to my wife, Christy, for 17 years. We have 2 children: Grace (16) and Ben (15). I am a proud graduate of Central Michigan University.
I have been with Lighthouse Insurance as an Account Executive since October 2015. Prior to that, I was with a small family owned agency. I came into the benefits arena shortly before the ACA was passed, so I have been in the business of learning the guidelines and advising my customers of the best ways to construct their employee benefits package from the onset of my career.
I truly enjoy my chosen career from every aspect. I take great pride in being able to consult an Owner/President/CFO on how to best construct a competitive and affordable benefits package and also being able to communicate and connect with employees on how to best utilize that insurance. Employee education is the centerpiece of a successful benefits package and I do my best empower employees to make the best decisions possible.
In my spare time I like to spend time with my family by attending sporting events and camping. I also enjoy golf and craft beers (as my name might suggest).